Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hello and Welcome to our Blog!

Hello and welcome to our blog. Over three weeks from the end of May through June, we three dachshunds are going to explore the United States. We're starting out in Maryland and will travel across the country on vacation, while stopping to meet folks and spread the word about the importance of adopting from a dog rescue, like Coast-to-Coast Dachshund Rescue. 

   Our mom and dad will be updating the places we're going to be visiting so you can come out and meet us and get to know about the rescue, how it works and how many dogs need homes or just assistance to get them the medical care they need. We're fortunate to have such great parents who are taking us on a great vacation. So please come out and meet us!  

WOOF!! India, Deutsch, and Scout

I'm India!

I'm India!
I was named after India Wilkes in the movie "Gone With the Wind." I'm just 5 years young.

I'm Deutsch!

I'm Deutsch!
I'm 7 years old and the boss of the pack, just so you know. I took Ronald Reagan's nickname on as my name.

I'm Scout!

I'm Scout!
I'm 7 years old, and named after the character in "To Kill a Mockingbird". I had surgery in Dec. 2014 on my back and I'm now back chasing rabbits under supervision.

1 comment:

  1. Hope to meet you along the way. I adopted my Tucker from C2CDR, and he is the best! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete